CLASSIC CAKE FLAVORS
- Golden Butter: this is a rich butter and egg-yolk cake perfect for any occasion.
- Chocolate Butter: perfect for any occasion cake that never disappoints.
- White Butter: this dense cake melts in your mouth.
- White Caramel: white dense and moist cake with a delicious touch of caramel flavor.
- Lemon: it almost tastes like key lime pie!
- Marble: delightful white and chocolate cake.
- Chocolate Delight: a cake full of chocolate flavor, rich and a bit fudgy.
- Mocha: perfect for the coffee lover because it’s made with real espresso coffee.
- Red Velvet: a delicious southern tradition.
- Almond: this is absolutely delicious and one of my favorites.
- Pumpkin Spice: The perfect combination of spices that make a perfect alternative to the traditional white or chocolate cake.
- Neapolitan Cake: strawberry, vanilla and chocolate cake.
- Carrot Cake: this is a lighter alternative to fruit cake. Moist and delicious because is baked with ingredients soaked in pineapple juice. Suitable for guests with dairy intolerance.
- Torta alla crema Italiana (Italian cream cake): a rich Italian tradition loved by all. This cake has a wonderful moist texture and baked with walnuts and coconut.
*** Specialty flavors, extra charges apply.
- Chocolate Torte: you just have to try the intense chocolate flavor that will excite your taste buds with a flavor you won’t forget.
- Tres Leches Cake: a traditional Mexican cake made from three types of milk.
- Chocoflan Cake: this is a combination of a rich chocolate cake and delicious caramel flan.
- Red Velvet
- Tres Leches
- Chocolate Chip
- Peanut Butter Surprise
- Pina Colada
- Carrot cake
- Pumpkin Spice
- Stay tuned for more exciting flavors soon to be updated….
- Chocolate/White Ganache
- Cream Cheese Frosting
All of our Fondant covered cakes are frosted first with an layer of Buttercream or Ganache frosting underneath.
- Buttercream (classic vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, oreos & cream, mocha, dulce de leche, raspberry chambord, and more)
- Buttercream & Preserves (strawberry, raspberry, apricot, orange)
- Chocolate or White Ganache
- Lemon Curd
- Swiss Meringue Cream